PENSION AM RAIN
Staying safe on holiday
You can rest assured that we follow all the recommended protective and hygienic measures to the letter to ensure a safe holiday environment for all our guests. It goes without saying that we comply with all government regulations and amend our guidelines whenever new measures are announced.
Flexible cancellation policy in summer 2021
- Cancellation of your stay is possible free of charge up to 14 days before your arrival date
- If there is a sudden travel warning due to the corona pandemic, you can also cancel your reservation free of charge at a later date.
Hygiene & cleanliness
- We wear a mask with a smile underneath
- We look forward to giving you a warm welcome, even without handshakes and hugs
- Daily and particularly thorough cleaning of all public areas, surfaces and rooms. Our cleaning and disinfection plan is based on the corona hygiene guidelines issued by the Austrian Hotel Association
- Regular health checks and tests for all employees (including taking their temperature daily)
- Regular airing out of all rooms with fresh mountain air
Code of conduct for a safe stay
- Maintain a distance of at least 2 metres to other guests.
- Wear an FFP2 mask in all indoor common areas. A well-fitting face mask is sufficient for children aged 6 to 13.
- Use contactless payment whenever possible.
- Comply with instructions issued by staff.
- Wash your hands several times a day with soap and water for at least 30 seconds.
- Avoid touching your face with unwashed hands.
- Sneeze or cough into your elbow or into a tissue or handkerchief.
- If you develop any symptoms during your stay, please inform your hosts immediately.