PENSION AM RAIN
Summer holiday in the Stubai Valley
A summer holiday in Neustift in the Stubai Valley is ideal for discovering and enjoying the alpine landscape with its countless peaks, mountain lakes and alpine meadows at close quarters.
There’s an almost infinite network of hiking trails criss-crossing the Stubai mountains, offering an unforgettable nature experience for everyone, regardless of fitness, stamina and experience. Whether you’re planning walks in the valley, easy hikes at medium altitudes or challenging summit and glacier tours, the breathtaking backdrop of the Stubai Alps with its imposing waterfalls, blooming alpine meadows and magnificent forests will meet you at every turn.
Stubai Super Card
If you want to take things a bit more leisurely, you can use all four Stubai cable cars free of charge with the Stubai Super Card. When you stay at our Pension am Rain Guesthouse, the Stubai Super Card is already included.
Whether you’re a beginner or pro – the Stubai Valley with its 720 km of cycling routes covering around 13,000 m in altitude holds countless bike tours in store for every bike lover amidst the breathtaking backdrop of the Stubai Valley Alps.
Paragliding / Climbing / Rafting
Besides hiking and biking, the Stubai Valley offers many other ways to enjoy the impressive natural scenery. Some examples of exploring the Stubai Valley off the marked trails include:
- paragliding from the Elferspitze or Kreuzjoch mountains
- climbing along one of the many via ferrata and climbing garden routes
- white-water rafting in the Ruetz river
Boredom is a no-no on a family holiday, so the Stubai Valley offers countless opportunities to experience unforgettable moments together:
- a ride on the summer toboggan run or playing in the Serlespark by the Serlesbahnen in Mieders
- climbing between the treetops at the Adventure Park in Fulpmes
- hiking and playing on the tree house trail or the wooden disc run at Schlick 2000 in Fulpmes
- a fun time at the playgrounds at the Klaus Äuele Kid’s Park or at Kampler Lake